Buildings and SitesSurry County offers a wide variety of building and sites currently available for your requirements.
Available Buildings and Sites
For industrial, light industrial, retail and more, we can work with you to find the ideal buildings or sites in Surry County listed in the map section below.
East Surry Business Park
East Surry Business Park is currently full. The tenants are: Nor-Pak Services, Progressive Technologies, Champion Printing, and Friday’s Child Creative Learning Center.
Accessible by Shelleybrook Drive from Westfield Road in East Pilot Mountain
- 32 miles from Winston-Salem, 60 miles from Charlotte
- 2 miles from Interstate 74 (currently US 52) in Pilot Mountain
- 45 miles from the Piedmont Triad Airport
12″ Water At Site Provided by Town of Pilot Mountain
8″ Sewer At Site Provided by Town of Pilot Mountain
Electric Service provided by Duke Energy Telecommunication Services provided by Century Link, Surry Communications and Spectrum
Elkin Corporate Park
Elkin Corporate Park is a North Carolina Certified Park located just off I-77 in Elkin, NC. The park consists of approximately 90 acres zoned for industrial and commercial development. Pittsburgh Glass Works is located in the park. The park has a shovel-ready site and all utilities that is ready for immediate development.
- Elkin Corporate Park is a North Carolina certified park
- Access off I-77 in Elkin, NC
- Connections to I-40, I-85, and I-74 in less than one hour
- Water, Sewer and Natural Gas at site
- 40 miles to Winston-Salem, NC
- 69 miles to Piedmont Triad International Airport, Greensboro, NC
- 80 miles to Charlotte Douglas International Airport, Charlotte, NC
12″ Water line at the site provided by the Town of Elkin
8″ Sewer line at the site provided by the Town of Elkin
4″ Natural gas line provided by Frontier Energy
Electric Service provided by Duke Energy
Telecommunications Service provided by Surry Communications, Century Link and Spectrum
Westwood Industrial Park
Westwood Industrial Park is located in Mount Airy, NC off US 52. Tenants include L.S. Starrett, Insteel Industries, Andrew Pearson Design and Renfro Corporation.
- Accessible by US 52 to Westlake Drive to Boggs Drive
- 45 miles from Winston-Salem
- 9 miles from I-77 in Surry County
- 5 miles from I-74
- 60 miles to Piedmont Triad International Airport, Greensboro, NC
- Active site for Foriegn Trade Zone 230
16″ Water Line Provided by: City of Mount Airy
12″ Sewer Line Provided by: City of Mount Airy
Electric Service is provided by Duke Energy
Telecommunication services are provided by Century Link, Surry Communications and Spectrum
Natural Gas provided by Frontier Natural Gas.
Piedmont Triad West
Piedmont Triad West Corporate Park is a certified park located wtihin the corporate limits of Mount Airy, NC. The park consists of more than 300 acres zoned for industrial and commercial development. Current tenants include Willow Tex LLC, Mayberry Learning Center, Rock Solid Dimensional Stone, CK Technologies, and Central States Manufacturing.
- PTW is a certified site that is “shovel ready” for immediate development
- Access off I-74 in Mount Airy, NC
- Active site for Foreign Trade Zone 230
- Connections to I-40, I-85, I-77 in less than one hour
- All utilities available at the site: Water, Sewer, Natural Gas, Electric
- 40 miles to Winston-Salem, NC
- 57 miles to Piedmont Triad International Airport, Greensboro, NC
- 102 miles to Charlotte Douglas International Airport, Charlotte, NC
16″ water line at the site provided by Mount Airy, NC
12″ sewer line at the site provided by Mount Airy, NC
6″ natural gas line at the site provided by Frontier Energy
Electric service provided by Duke Energy or Surry-Yadkin Electric
Telecommunication services provided by Surry Communications, Spectrum and Century Link
Commercial Lots also available